Sunday, June 12, 2011

June Beach Bag Makeover Sweepstakes

Summer is finally here, and along with the warmer temps comes sun, sand and endless packing and repacking of your beach bag. Buried somewhere beneath those towels are the wipes, snacks and sunscreen. But where? And what about the diapers? Did you forget those again? It’s easy to get disorganized when you’re rushing out the door to beat traffic to the beach or pool. But a PishPosh Mommy knows that getting—and staying—organized means more time to relax and have fun with your kids. And isn’t that what summer’s all about?

With that thought in mind, we introduce the PishPosh Mommy Beach Bag Makeover Sweepstakes. One lucky winner will receive a PishPosh Mommy Sun n’ Sand Set to help you keep you organized throughout the summer. The set includes a Wet Bag, to stow wet bathing suits, goggles and towels, and a Diaper Clutch and Changing Pad, just right for changes on-the-go. Entering is easier than throwing on a cover-up. Here’s how:

• On Our Blog: Leave a comment below telling us why you need a Beach Bag Makeover

• On Facebook: Like our Facebook page and complete the entry form on our Beach Bag Makeover Sweepstakes Tab

• On Twitter: Send us a Tweet @pishposhmommy telling us why you need a Beach Bag Makeover OR Retweet our contest announcements


Visit the PishPosh Mommy Beach Bag Makeover Sweepstakes Tab on our Facebook page for official sweepstakes rules

6 comments:

  1. I need a beach bag makeover because with the addition of our new baby girl, I am learning to have to pack for two children and doing so is quite insane! Not to mention a beach trip is definitely in order. SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pish posh organizer is awesome in our pool bag! All the moms at the pool last weekend were very impressed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new mom to baby Maxwell! His dad and I put him in the pool for the first time this weekend. A beach bag makeover would be wonderful since we need an extra set or two of arms to get our stuff and Max and his stuff out to the pool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband LOVES the beach and this summer we'll be going to the beach with our first baby (currently 7 weeks old) and our teacup chihuahua. I'll need all the organizational help I can get and pishposh bags is what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I carry my knitting everywhere I go, and in the summer inalways seem to have something explode inside my bag which ruins my knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a beach bag, I just throw things into big disposable grocery bags. This will help me look chic and go green at the same time
    imnotarunner at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete