Monday, February 7, 2011

Diaper Bag Makeover Contest

Are you in need of a diaper bag makeover?
Take our two-question quiz to find out:

1) Have you ever torn through your diaper bag desperately looking for a wipe only to come up with a fistful of goldfish crumbs and a dirty bib?

2) Do you find yourself longing for the days when you could throw a cute bag over your shoulder and not this ugly mom-strosity that doesn’t even organize your stuff?


If you answered yes to either of these questions, then you’re due for a diaper bag makeover! This month, PishPosh Mommy is hosting a Diaper Bag Makeover contest that will reward one lucky mom with a Posh Bundle Set containing everything she needs—carryall, diaper clutch and changing pad—to stay chic and organized.


There are several ways to enter:

* Leave a comment below telling us why you need a diaper bag makeover
* Follow us on Twitter @pishposhmommy
* Retweet our contest announcements on Twitter throughout the month
* ‘Like’ us on Facebook
* Upload a picture to our Facebook page showing us your disastrous diaper bag

Each action you take counts as a contest entry. For example, if you leave a comment, follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook, you’ll be entered three times! Remember: more you Tweet, better chance to beat (the other entrants)!

Good luck!

Contest ends February 18. The winner will be announced the week of February 20.

22 comments:

  1. My diaper bag is an insane mess - I can never find what I need when I need it - so I need a diaper bag make over!

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on twitter as @Doodle741!

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you on facebook - Sara P

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15minutes looking for a pacifier this morning...I kid you not 15minutes plus how cute to have all three pieces matching...too bad I have my PishPosh carryall in my Baby Boot Camp diaper bag - at least my work bag is organized ;) heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  5. my diaper bag is in desparate need of makeover..every where I put my hands in, something sticks to it e.g. petroleum jelly, crumbs..I will have to throw the bag along with contents someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so tired of carrying around a pursevand disorganized diaper bag! Help a mommy out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. retweeted your 11th Feb post (feb 14th ). hminnesota

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Diaper bag is a MESS ... I can't find anything ... Not even a diaper most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you on twitter (@LoxahatcheeGirl)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Retweeted Contest tweet from 2/14

    ReplyDelete
  11. Retweeted Contest tweet from 2/15

    ReplyDelete
  12. My wife needs one of these because every time she asks me to get something out of the diaper bag the next thing out of her mouth is "just forget it I'll find it!" But that's only because there is so much stuff and it's such a mess I can't ever find ANYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete